nedjelja, 8. siječnja 2017.

Comments on the Flask Mega-Tutorial - Part 0

I've decided to learn Flask, a web framework written in Python. To this end I've started to work through this tutorial:

 The Flask Mega-Tutorial

The tutorial is very well written and I had made some progress, but here is the thing: It was not just Flask that I was learning. I had to learn about web programming (HTML, ...), Python 3, Linux Bash, MVC pattern and many other things in parallel.This proved overwhelming, so I have decided to restart the tutorial, this time documenting my progress and noting all the little things I have learned.

So, let's get started, hoping that I will be able to use these posts for my reference and also that they would be useful to other people learning Flask web programming.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar